New opportunities for data driven research at the Business and Local Government Data Research Centre
Want your research to influence society?
We do. We want to help you achieve it.
The Data Research Centre offers researchers from academic institutions, local government and businesses new opportunities to access a variety of data* to support data driven research with real world impact.
The Centre is waiting to discuss your research to understand how we can help advance your project. Get in touch to see how we can collaborate. Our data user team can be contacted on 01206 873 859 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we can help
- Access to data from businesses and local government.
- Training for academic researchers to access data in a safe and responsible way.
- Guidance and support to researchers throughout their project’s duration.
Who can apply
- Researchers who are affiliated with an academic institution.
- Public sector researchers.
- Private sector analysts.
How it works
Get in touch with our data services team to talk through your project, whether you are just beginning to think about it or already have a concrete research project we would like to hear from you.
Get in touch
Follow us on Twitter @BLGdataresearch
* in full accordance with legislative requirements and data owner’s stipulations in a safe and controlled way.
Funded by the Economic and Social Research Council and part of the Big Data Network Phase 2, the Business and Local Government Data Research Centre provides a framework and support for data owners and researchers. We help researchers from local government, business and higher education explore data, enhance knowledge and empower our society.