The Centre is managed day-to-day by the Senior Management Team who are responsible
for the strategic direction of the Centre.
Senior Management Team
The Senior Management Team consists of:
The Senior Management Team reports to the ESRC, which is accountable to the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
The operations of the Centre are also supported by an Advisory Board who offer guidance on data acquisition and ensure that the research outcomes inform the development of public policy. The Advisory Board has representatives from: Academia, data users, our external partners and members of the general public. Current Advisory Board Members are:
- Stephen Aldridge, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- David Bell, University of Stirling
- Alan Blackwell, University of Cambridge
- Professor Maria Fasli, Business and Local Government Data Research Centre
- Shane Gordon, Colchester Hospital University
- Perry Holmes (Chair), Medway Council
- Jonathan Leigh-Smith, BT
- Bill Mansfield, unum
- Professor Jonathan Michener, Innovate UK
- David Pye, Local Government Association